Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, January 14, 2017

BUGABOO STAMPS' 7TH BIRTHDAY BASH :: DAY 1


HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY, BUGABOO STAMPS!

We're happy a week-long party to celebrate, and YOU are invited ... join the party here.

On day one, we have a challenge for you, and the theme is "Under the Sea - Birthday"
The rules are simple, please create a Birthday project fitting each theme of the day and add it to the inlinkz per day.   You can enter once or you can enter each day to increase your chances. There ais a limit to ONE projec per person per day.

My DT card features the images Seahorse, Deacon Merman and Crab Flower


These are the prizes up for grabs!
Prizes for these weeks Birthday Bash! 
1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER who participates in ALL 7 challenges:
7 free images each month for 6 months and the opportunity to "Be Our Guest" for 4 months
2nd Place Winner who participates in ALL 7 challenges:
$50 Gift Card from Bugaboo and a Guest Designer Spot for 3 months
3rd Place Winner who participates in ALL 7 challenges:
$30 Gift Card from Bugaboo and a Guest Designer Spot for 2 month

Daily Winners will also be chosen and gifted via Random.org as follows:
1 person each day who participates will win 10 Bugaboo Stamps Digi Images
1 person each day who participates will win 7 Bugaboo Stamps Digi Images
1 person each day who participates will win 4 Bugaboo Stamps Digi Images

 In addition one winner each day will win an exclusive Bugaboo Birthday set!

I hope you will join us!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA 
I would like to enter the following challenges:


CREATIVE FINGERS, ANYTHING GOES

3 comments:

  1. Such a great card Jen. Love the images you used and the bright colours. I love how the images are placed on the scallop circle with the birthday wishes.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Jen! Love the little crab peeking from the submarine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card Jen! I love the combination of images too =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!