Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, January 6, 2017

A DAY FOR DAISIES 'SNOWGLOBES' SHOWCASE & NEW CHALLENGE


January's challenge over at the A Day for Daisies blog is to add more than two layers.

My card features the lovely image called "Growing in a Snowglobe" from the A Day for Daisies store

My card has 6 layers on the white base card, the last being an acetate layer onto which I added the peel off sentiment.  I used sewn on beads as spacers between the image layer and the acetate:

Click HERE to link to the challenge.  Please remember that only projects featuring an image from the A Day for Daisies store will be eligible for the prize draw.  There is a freebie provided which you will find on the challenge post.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!