Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 10, 2016

MAKE US LAUGH - A NEW BUGABOO STAMPS CHALLENGE

This week's challenge at Bugaboo Stamps is to make us laugh, so my card to invite your to join us features the image JJ Wine (and accompanying sentiment) that I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen


I also used the following for my card:

white cs card base
dark green cs mat
corner punch
fabric flowers
sewn on flower sequins and beaads

Click HERE to link to the challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA 

I would like to enter this challenge

MORGAN’S ART WORLD, ANYTHING GOES

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic colors and coloring. You really brought out the life in that image.

    So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jen, this is just too funny! Love the sentiment and your coloring is marvelous. Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Morgan's Art World this month. Good luck and happy stamping.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!