Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Vogue Birthday Card

To crate my card I used a clipart image and merged it with a sentiment from TLC - the freebie from challenge #4 - isn't it a wonderful sentiment!

I added Stickles to her eyelids and Glossy Accents to her red lipstick.

Her earring is a sewn on cluster of sequins and a pearl bead.

I would like to enter this card into the TLC challenge here.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card, Love the added accents,
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen this is so beautifully designed and one of my favourite TLC sentiments. An awesome CAS design. This is beautiful. Great colouring and design.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!