Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 23, 2016

HELLO BUNNY : DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY : RE-RELEASE




I’d like to share this card made with a drawing I made a couple of years ago, that was re-released as a digistamp in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today.



This one is called



and was coloured using alcohol markers.



To create this card, I used the following

white cs card base
digital bunny frame
coral coloured cs mat
digital sentiment



This image is available as a jpeg, png, as well as my hand-coloured  version.

 



luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN

4 comments:

  1. I love the CAS look. Those little bunnies are so cute. Love your image too. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and beautifully coloured.
    So pleased you joined us at Cardz4Galz. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! And I love your colouring. It's such a kewt card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning, I love your main image and the cute borders, a great idea. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Hope we see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!