Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, May 20, 2016

FREEBIE FRIDAY :: BUGABOO STAMPS

This week's freebie from Bugaboo Stamps is this lovable little monster, that I coloured using alcohol markers.


I think he's just perfect for a boy's card.  The close-up below is to show that he was printed a few times, coloured and fussy cut to 3D him.  In real life he stands up off the card be at least 5mm.  I gave him some googly eyes to add to the realism.

Click here to link to where you can download your own lil Monster!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

6 comments:

  1. Wow! FABULOUS coloring of this little image, Jen. Great dimension and CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Jen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Project and cute image! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again . Hugs Beatriz GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dimension and details you added! Such a great CAS card.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Something with Wings challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your colouring, he looks awesome!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card!!! The monster is so cute and your coloring is great! What a fun card! Thanks for joining us in our last challenge. We have a brand new Anything goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge blog I hope you can enter this week too. Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!