Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, March 4, 2016

MARCH CLUB KIT REVEAL :: A DAY FOR DAISIES


This beauty is called Mermaid Vintage Black Lingerie, and I coloured her using alcohol markers:

I created a box pleat border, topped with ribbon and pearls.

Two corners are rounded, one with a corner rounded punch, and the other with a decorative corner rounder punch.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jen what a wonderful card I love the image and the colour is fantastic.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen love the image and colour's thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous! I love the image and those gorgeous green shades and ribbon and everything. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green is stunning on your card. Lovely. Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jen, love the box pleat border!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the CAS design with vibrant green and the pleated border. Thanks for playing at Morgan's Artworld and good luck. Hope to see you back to play next week too. Bettina DT Member at Morgan's Artworld xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. The colouring is flawless. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments. :)

    - SP (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!