Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, October 23, 2015

FREEBIE FRIDAY :: BUGABOO STAMPS


This cute little ribbon angel is this week's Freebie Friday image from Bugaboo Stamps.

I merged the image with various digital elements, and coloured her using alcohol marker and Stickles

As embellishments, I added 5 pink pearly gems.

Click HERE to find the link to download this image - for free!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! And so beautifully colored. I love how the sentiment looks like a lighted sign! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exellent card! Great colouring, love the pink world.
    thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, and I love all the pink. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Thank you for joining in the In The Pink Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for Pink October!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!