Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, September 11, 2015

TWISTED THURSDAY AT THE OUTLAWZ

Thursday's challenge at The Outlawz is Anything goes, with a twist of 'all dressed up'.  I chose a Rick St Dennis image and placed it in some digital frames and background.  The image was coloured using alcohol markers:



I also used the following for my card: 

white cs card base
cream cs mat
gems
ribbon
Stickles
spray of roses

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:


CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS, TIC TAC TOE (RIBBON, DIGI IMAGE, SPARKLE,BLING)


CRAFTY GALS CORNER, BINGO (FLOWERS, HAND COLOURED DIGI, BLING)



INSPIRATION DESTINATION, ANYTHING GOES


8 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing! I love the papers and the stripes behind her. Such a gorgeous look, I'll have to visit and see more. Thanks so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is beautiful. I love how you've colored her, and the layers and design of your card are fantastic. Thank you for playing along with our 'Fancy and Feminine' challenge over at CC & CC. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with one of my favorite images! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS creation for our current challenge, thanks for showing us this beautiful 'Fancy and Feminine' work of art.
    {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  5. just stunning; your coloring is amazing!
    Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all seasons!

    Hugs,
    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the style. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Good luck

    Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!