Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, September 19, 2015

IT'S ANOTHER FALL CARD ..... BUT IT'S SPRING IN SOUTH AFRICA

This is the last Fall coloured card I will voluntarily make .... only DT cards with orange brown sludgy green and maroon ... for the time being ...

It's SPRING in South Africa and I just love the freshness of the colours, sounds, smells and sights of the seson.

But for now, back to Fall - which is the theme for the challenge over at the Outlawz today


 To create my card, I used a colouring page of a birdhouse with some birds, berries and leaves, and merged it with a trailing branch of fall coloured leaves.  When colouring, I tried to echo my colours with those of the precoloured leaves, so that you can't see the difference.

I also used the following:

white cs base
orange cs mat

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:
HIDING IN MY CRAFTROOM, FREESTYLE


4 comments:

  1. The color variation in your beautiful fall leaves is gorgeous! It's a WOW card! Happy spring to you in the Southern Hemisphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your colouring is amazing, I am looking at the bird and have decided for our challenge it is a partridge. LOL Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Cheese!! That is GORGEOUS!! I am in awe! Thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!