Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, July 13, 2015

BUGABOO STAMPS :: CHRISTMAS IN JULY :: DAY THREE




 

Welcome to DAY THREE of our Annual Christmas in July event with Bugaboo stamps!

The week of challenges continues today, and there are loads of prizes to be won.  For the details of those, please click here - well worth entering for!



Today there is a  
COLOUR CHALLENGE:

 



And this is my card I made inspired by those lovely fresh hues:


The image featured on my card is JJ Ornament - Merry Christmas
and it's coloured using alcohol markers 


I used two different digital papers for my card, as well as 'real' striped , glittered paper.
I also did quite a bit of real sewing:





Click here to learn more about our event, and the whole range of super prizes to be won.



Thanks for visiting me today.



luv'n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN




4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the image and all of your detail work! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous Christmas card, great design and wonderful embellishments. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card. Love the sparkly embellishments. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card. I love the design and colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!