Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, June 8, 2015

ICE CREAM AND CAS AT THE OUTLAWZ


My one layer card was made for the Sunday CAS challenge at The Outlawz

The image was created by digital layering and then coloured using alcohol markers


Thanks for popping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image of Minnie Mouse. Thank you for joining us over at http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge 11, good luck.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx DT LPoCF
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining is with our Birthday challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT challenge blog this week.
    (http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/)

    //Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Spread the word! Our challenge is always anything goes! Good luck!

    La-Vie B. – Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super fun card and so cute. Thanks for joining in the challenge at That Craft Place and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable CAS card and would certainly brighten up a child's day. Saw your creation entry on SAS4Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen this is fabulous!
    I love that you have her sitting on the sentiment like that! Smiles.

    Thank you so much for joining us at That Craft Place and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!