Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, April 1, 2015

FLORAL CUPCAKE


The Tuesday colour challenge at The Outawz has this as their palette this week:


I added white and green and made the twist floral.

The image was a free colouring page and I used alcohol markers for the colouring:


To create my card I used the following:

white cs base
green cs mat
three different dp's
gems
ribbon
buckle

Thank for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is most certainly a WOW...card

    Fiona dT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I have always loved pansies. Thank you for sharing with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Good luck!
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great creation - love those bright colours so much. Thank you for entering the TTPH challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! .... Your colouring is stunning...Thanks so much for joining us this month...

    Andrea TTPH

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!