Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, February 1, 2015

PINK, RED AND WHITE


This image is from an adult colouring paper search on google.

I coloured using alcohol markers:


I also used:

white cs base
cerise cs mat
sewn on beads in the flower centres:

The bow is made from very narrow satin ribbon.





I would like to enter these challenges:



8 comments:

  1. Wow what a fantastic image and I love the way you have coloured it.
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, love the colours you have used and all the little finishing touches. Thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring with that sweet flower haired girl, beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jen,
    Really love what you did with this coloring page! You are so talented! Thanks for playing along with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining in with our flower power challenge over at Polkadoodles http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/week-5-flower-power-polkadoodles-craft.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, lovely image and I like the sewn on beads too. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs,
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and gorgeous colouring! Thank you for joining in with our Flower Power challenge over at the Polka Doodles blog. Mel x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!