Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, January 24, 2015

SPLISH-SPLASH, I WAS TAKIN' A BATH ...


This is the card I made to enter into The Outlawz Saturday challenge, where the theme is SUMMER. The image is a free colouring page, that I coloured using alcohol markers, a white gel pen and Glossy Accents



I also used the following from my hoarded stash, to create this card

white cs base
pink, blue and cerise cs mats
two different dp's
3 buttons
ribbon bow
sentiment - m own
hexagonal die to cut out the sentiment and mat



I would like to add this to these challenges:







7 comments:

  1. What a fun image and beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun entry! Look how cool the water looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is super, what a great card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shine on those water drops, Jen - thanks for playing along again at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely Jen. I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing the close up pics too...always love to see closer some of the details.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

    Lynn, ID DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!