Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, January 26, 2015

A QUILT-LIKE STATIC PINWHEEL CARD

I have seen quite a few of these cards around the www, and decided to try one for myself.
I hardly ever look up a tutorial – silly me – and love the challenge of working it out for myself.  

So here is my pinwheel card, made from offcuts and bits n bobs I had in my stash:


Used on my card are

white cs base
pink cs mats
offcuts of dp and green cs
punched flower with gem centre
computer image sentiment
blue ribbon


I would like to enter the following challenges:

613 AVENUE CREATE (BLING/SENTIMENT/SOLID COLOUR PAPER/FLOWERS/RIBBON)
PENNY’S PAPER CRAFTY, ANYTHING GOES


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice technique, well executed! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create! We love seeing you in the neighborhood.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!