Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, December 1, 2014

SKIP TO MY LOU WITH US AT SQUIGGLEFLY

A new Challenge has started at Squigglefly, and you are asked to 'skip' the traditional Christmas colours of 

RED and GREEN

Here is my DT card to inspire you to join us:


This gorgeous image is from artist Cheryl Alger and will be available at the store starting Saturday Dec 6th.  This image is called Love is having open arms.  So keep an eye out! 

Here's a better look at this cute image:


To create my card, I used blue and bronze
and
white cs base
brown shimmer cs mat and diecuts
digital snowflake paper


lots of Stickles
snowflake and holly diecuts
pearls

Click HERE to link to the challenge, to enter your creation, and while you're there, check out my fellow DT's beauties!

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA





1 comment:

  1. I am getting this image - how sweet is this and your coloring and design if absolutely fabulous on this! I love this card Jen!!! The sentiment and the holly are wonderful additions. Hugz!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!