Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, December 19, 2014

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

Happy Friday!
You know what it means to be Friday, right?!
it is Freebie Friday in the Bugaboo Stamps Store
What a great way to start the weekend!  

 This week Jodie is giving away this adorable 
AKV Christmas - Stocking Boy image! 
He's making his last minute preparations for the big jolly guy's visit, just like I am, 
and this Is how used him on my tags:


The images are coloured using alcohol markers, a white gel pen and stickles

Thanks for joining me here today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!