Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, August 25, 2014

THE OUTLAWZ - PAPER A LA MODE

Saturday's challenge at The Outlawz was to create a school-related project, and this is what I made:

The image is from Elizabeth Dulemba and I used alcohol markers for the colouring


Also used for my card are the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs base
blue cs mat
numbers theme dp
computer printed sentiment
red ribbon bow
red gems

Thanks for visiting

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:







12 comments:

  1. what a cutie of a card!
    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just Beautiful! I am sure any little one would LOVE this! Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it...........just love it.

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely so cute love the image. thank you for joining TTPH this week

    Jacqui DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, it's perfect, hope you've put it into Elizabeth Dulemba's gallery :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super image and your colouring is great.,thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing colouring. Thanks for the close up pic, I think one can miss so much when you see only the overall card, all the fabulous shading is not so obvious often.

    Thank you for sharing in our World of Fantasy challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, I love the image x
    Thank you for joining in our challenge TTPH Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Love the image and how you've coloured it.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this card and image. Thanks for joining in the fun at TTPH. Hugs Jo DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jen,
    I love how you colored her - the card is lovely! I'm going to feature your creation in my September 9, 2014 Coloring Page Tuesday newsletter! And you can now get a badge of honor to add to your post or sidebar at http://dulemba.com/index_contact.html (scroll down for the coding). Also, if your commenters would like to subscribe or find more coloring pages, they can do so at http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html . Cheers and Happy Creating!
    Elizabeth O. Dulemba
    Children's Book Author/Illustrator
    http://dulemba.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!