Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 10, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: TOGETHER

In case you'd wondered where I had disappeared for 10 days .... I was ill with viral flu that turned into bronchitis and then bronchial pneumonia ... thankfully I am feeling a little better now!


There are 7 more of my drawings available as new releases in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and I have used one of them on this card:



The image is called

TOGETHER

and I have used alcohol markers for the colouring:



This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format, or as a hand-coloured image (the one used on my card)

To create my card, I used the following:

white cs base
dark green cs mat
digital background
peel off sentiment
lots of sewn on sequins and beads


Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been so ill. Glad you are feeling better. Lovely card and image

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, love your design and the colours..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleased to hear you are feeling better and this is a stunning digi and coloured so well. I do like how you have placed this on colour blocking. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and card . Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the design layout, gorgeous image and colour choices,, not just a card but a work of art. Thank you so much for entering the Sisters of Craft challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great summer colors! I love all the flowers. Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue "C". ~Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wonderful creation Jen, with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 12th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge this month of “Anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, so glad to hear that you are doing better. Take care of your self...don't push it! Love the new drawings and this presentation is beautiful. There are a lot of primary colors in here but you have managed to soften them and create a really "mellow" visual experience. Nicely done! Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a colourful creation :) Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Jen! Just wanted to let you know that your project will be featured on our Facebook Page on Wednesday, August 20th. Your are our Color Designer of the Day! Thanks so much for supporting us here at 613 Avenue Create! facebook.com/avenue613
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautifully coloured piece! So romantic.
    Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner for this challenge.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!