Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BUGABOO STAMPS : CHRISTMAS IN JULY : DAY FOUR

Welcome to day 4 of our Christmas in July event at the Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug bog!

I am back to inspire you to join in today's challenge, which has a 'recipe' for you to follow:
Kraft, Embossing (Dry or Wet) & Snowflake (s)

This is the card I created, using today’s New Release image, Mouse Ornaments:  




Mousie was coloured using my alcohol markers (Copics and Graph'It) and a white gel pen:


Also used on my card are the following from my hoarded stash:

red cs base card
cream cs mat
kraft cs background, dry embossed using a Christmas Sentiments folder

red ribbon
bow, rosette button, snowflake, sequin and bead embellishment

another snowflake sequin, attached with a sewn on bead

Click HERE to link to the challenge post.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:






8 comments:

  1. I adore how you have colored this little mouse! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely DARLING! LOVE the color scheme and that sumptuous ribbon/bow! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    PS: I hope you link up with us at House of Cards! We're looking for anything with a bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEK, it's a mouse!!!!! Hehehe, and a cute one at that!! Adorable card Jen. Thanks for joining our challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love your coloring, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card creation Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn this is adorable, just love the image. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cute mouse and the great embossed words! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cute! I love that mouse and that background is awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!