Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, June 12, 2014

'SUMMER FLOWERS' -A NEW CHALLENGE AT EMILY AND BRONTE'S CHALLENGE BLOG

Today sees the start of the new challenge at Mo's Digital pencil 2 Challenge blog, and the theme is 
summer flowers

I have the honour and privilege of being the Guest Designer for this challenge and this is my card to inspire you to join us:



The totally adorable image is called Shirley - available from Mo's Store, and she coloured using Copics, a white gel pen and Stickles


To create my card I used the following :

white cs base
blue cs ,at
pink cs backgrund
die to cut out imge
sewn on flower sequins and beads to embellish diecut
spray of summer flowers


The base of the card has organza pleated lace, a a double blow and a charm


Thanks for spending some time n my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:






5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the image and colors. Thanks for joining the Happy Birthday challenge at CBD. - Jenny, CBD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is just gorgeous Jen! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Please join us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this time at 4 Krafty Girlz - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Jen! Your coloring is fantastic. Hope you enjoy your time as Guest DT at Mo's.

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!