Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, June 9, 2014

A VINTAGE WEDDING CARD

An order from a client resulted in this card being made:


The black and white photograph was printed onto white cardstock, and then I added  a little alcohol marker colouring and diamond Stickles:


To create this card I used the following:

white cs caard base
lilac cs background
lace
ribbon
sewn on sequins and beads
peel off sentiment
spray of flowers
two metal heart charms

than ks for stopping by today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges
WHIMSY STAMPS, TIC TAC TOE (RIBBON/FLOWERS/ SENTIMENT)


4 comments:

  1. This is so unique and classy - I love it! Thanks for joining us at Handmade Harbour this week - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - this is absolutely awesome and original. LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage image, its so elegant. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you embellished the gorgeous photo, beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!