Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 3, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: SERENITY

I’d like to share a card made with one of my drawings s now available as a digistamp in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today. (You can chose a precoloured version, or peg and and png files.

This one is called

SERENITY

and the image is the May Freebie, available for one more day.

And here it is, used on my card:



I coloured the image using Copics, and a white gel pen:



To create my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:

white CS card base
green CS mats
green CS punched border
white satin ribbon
gems
pearls
silver peel off sentiment


Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

3 comments:

  1. Stunning new image Jen and your colouring is amazing as always. Thanks for creating this beauty for us.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again! I adore this image!
    Jackie dt @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it your colouring is stunning
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!