Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, March 12, 2014

MARCH 12 IS PLANT A FLOWER DAY!

To honour this day and all my fabulous friends, I created this card for HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY at Bugaboo Stamps:


The image featured on my card is called Make it Snappy – Friend - Garden and I coloured it using Copics


I also used the following from my hoarded stash:

white CS card base
orange and yellow CS mats
tiny green gems

Thanks for visiting me today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;
OLDIE BUT GOODIE, SPRING HAS SPRUNG (my yellow CS was purchased about 7 yrs ago



11 comments:

  1. This is great, Jen! I love your colors. I'm glad to k now today's the day to plant a flower, but with the rain we had, I think I'll pass. No mud pies for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the sentiment and the image, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Spring card...love the sentiment...thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Sentimental Journey" challenge!!
    Diane DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Jen ... love all the fun, happy colors and that sentiment is PERFECT!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image and your coloring, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. Hugs, Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Design....thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, I hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~ Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card love the images, thank you for joining us at created with love challenges, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whimsical colorful with such a sweet sentiment. This is a beautiful work of art and I thank God you shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love the sentiment on this one. The flowers are adorable a s well . Great card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card and sentiment! The recipient of this card is sure to love it! Thank you sharing your creation with us at TCCB.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and springy! Thanks so much for joining us in our Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. We love having so many beautiful designs showcased like yours each week. We appreciate your support.
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!