Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, March 14, 2014

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

This week's freebie from Bugaboo stamps is the super image I used on this card:


To create this card I changed he colour of the image to purple (in MS Word) and printed it onto purple/lilac polka dot DP.  The flowers were coloured using Copics, and I added some Stickles over the lines:


A flower gem and a narrow purple satin ribbon were added:


I also sewed on some purple flower sequins and beads:


Click HERE to link to the Bugaboo Stamps blog to find your link to the download.

Thanks for visiting me today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Yummy scrummy purples, Jen and beautiful bling. Just gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is lovely. Printing the image on patterned paper, your amazing colouring, and then the sparkle of the Stickles makes this a delight. Love the added beads and sequins as well as that sweet bow. Thanks for playing along in our Anything Goes/Show a Little Green challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I always look forward to seeing your creations..

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!