Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, February 3, 2014

A VALENTINE'S TAG

Today, you'll be able to see two great 'anything but a card' projects on Bugaboo's CATCH THE BUG blog.

I also have one to share with you :


The Bugaboo image featured on my tag is called Clyde - Be Mine  and I used alcohol markers for the colouring :


and as I wanted this to be really very girly, I used the following frou-frou to make the tag frilly and fancy:

plum CS
bright pink DP
my own handmade background using alcohol inks on a glossy CS
pink lace
pink /silver flowers
white CS diecut
pink satin ribbon and bow
metal heart charm
silver cord
sentiment (from the digi set) cut out using a punch
pearl heart

Thanks for visiting me today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my tag to the following challenges:



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the blended colors you've used on the dragon.Thanks for joining us this week at The Corrosive Challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bright colours on your sweet tag! Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card this month. Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet dragon & awesome job on the Tic Tac Toe! Thanks for playing at Anything But a Card ~ Christi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is adorable! That little dragon is just the cutest thing! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Anything But A Card! Becky (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely girly and so sweet too! I love the dragon image and all of the feminine touches! Thanks so much for joining us at ABAC for the Tic Tac Love Challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dragon! Great tag and certainly a feminine one. Thank you for playing tic-tac-toe with us this month at ABAC. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!