Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, January 16, 2014

BUGABOO'S 'OLDEI BUT GOODIE' THURSDAY

It's Thursday and I'm back to share with a' little black book' I made using  Bugaboo 'oldie but goodie' digistamp:


I covered an A6 spiral notebook with textured black CS, and some yummy rose lace trim.

The Bugaboo image, called Ruby Calendar Months - February, was coloured using Copics and a white gel pen, fussy cut, and added to the front:


Ruby has Glossy accents added to her glasses, and I added some ribbon, cord and a metal heart charm as embellishment to the spiral:


I used a label die for the sentiment/book title.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH ARICA

I would like to add my project to the following challenges:





4 comments:

  1. What a fun card and a great design! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting Café. Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the rose ribbon.

    Great image to.

    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!