Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, December 11, 2013

THE OUTLAWZ SKETCH CHALLENGE

Today's sketch at The Outlawz  is so versatile and easy to use :


I rotated it a quarter turn to the left and created this card:


This is what I used from my hoarded stash:

white CS card base
lilac DP
shiny metallic lilac CS background
metal gold filigree corner embellishment adorned with sewn on sequins and beads:

I also used an offcut of the shiny lilac DP, embossed it, and added sequins and beads to the corners.
The sentiment is a shiny sticker.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. How lovely!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM!

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful creation . Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations .

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!