Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, December 13, 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

Today is Friday!! YAY.... because

we have a long weekend in South Africa
and
we have a freebie for you at Bugaboo Stamps

This is how I used this week's freebie on a fun CAS Christmas card


I coloured the image with Copics and a white gel pen :


I used the following from my hoarded stash:

white CS card base
red CS mat
twine
my own sentiment, computer generated and cut out with a label die
red and green gems

Click HERE to find the link to the freebie download.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


I would like to add my card to the following challenges:




1 comment:

  1. A very cute Christmas Card, love the colouring, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!