Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, December 30, 2013

CARLA'S STAMPING SPOT BLOGAVERSARY



HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY CARLA!

I don't often participate in blog candy draws, mostly because the postage to South Africa is very expensive,, and I never have a chance in the universe to win!

However, Carla is a wonderfully talented crafter that I have had the honour of joining on Design Teams.  
The purpose of sharing this Blogaversary post is for you to get to know Carla, and to see her amazing work!

This is what you could win!


Doesn't that look amazing - (I must admit that I have never seen some of it before)

Pop over to Carla's blog, to wish her Happy Blogaversary, and be inspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!