Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, November 10, 2013

THE OUTLAWZ CAS CHALLENGE (SUNDAY)

Today's CAS challenge at The Outlawz is to make a card in the following theme :


 “Remembrance/Celebrate"
Our loved ones that have left our physical world are always in our thoughts and prayers and this week we challenge you to create a CAS card or project in their favourite colours, theme or even animal treat or toy.

I was tempted to make something soppy and sad as today would have been my parents' 57th wedding anniversary, but chose rather to remember the fun times with my Dad - miss you lots Dad - we'll meet again when I get to heaven too!

So here is my card, based on a similar sentiment and card design I saw on the internet a while ago.  Sorry I can't find it again or I would provide a link.


It took me under 5 minutes to make:

white cardstock
computer printed sentiment
single hole punch

that's it! 
DONE!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Jen, love your card! Lots of hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous idea! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Monochromatic
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, The text is very beautiful. Thank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jen, this is just tooooo clever! I love it, it made me chuckle. Such a great sentiment with the design, and it looks great! Love it! SO happy that you joined us again at CC&CC. Happy Holidays! Joanne

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!