Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, November 17, 2013

NEW RELEASE :: DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: CODY'S GIRL

I would like to show you  one of the new images (another of my own drawings)in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today - a brand new release called 

Cody's Girl


The image is available in both jpeg and png images, as well as a precoloured version (the one i coloured and used here).  I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and cut it out using an oval die:


I used the following on my card

blue CS card base
pale blue and white DP
white CS mat
peel off sentiments
sewn on sequins and beads


I also added a layered flower, satin ribbon and a butterfly charm:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges

7 comments:

  1. Love the image , your colouring and the fab back ground paper .Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beautiful card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Love your image. And your color combo really works. Thanks for sharing it with us at MIM.

    Hugs
    Rocio, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card - all the blue looks fabulous - thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Sentiments and good luck! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card with pretty blue shades!! :) :) Thank you for joining us @ Crafty Sentiments “Blues” challenge!!
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s YUM YUM BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love your image and how she's coloured. Thanks for joining us at 365.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card . . . love your image! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room for our Die Cut challenge. Hope to see you again next week (or this week ;) ). (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!