Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, November 10, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE ;; MILA'S MERRY CHRISTMAS

This week I drew six more images for the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store, and they are now available in the store, in jpeg, png and a hand-coloured version, that you can see featured on the card below:
This one is called

MILA'S MERRY CHRISTMAS



I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a better view of the image:


the sentiment and fur have received the stickles treatment

To make up this card I used the following from my hoarded stash:
re dCS card base
shiny red CS card mat
white CS background
sewn on star sequins and beads to form a frame - with silver cord bows on the corners



  
luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

7 comments:

  1. What a shiny Christmas card! I really love the letters. Thanks for joining us in our November Challenge at Stamplorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card with a super image, thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! The image is so gorgeous, and WOW I love how you colored her!
    Thanks for playing with us at Holly Jolly this week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous - thanks for sharing with fab n funky
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas card with a wonderful image. Love the star frame. Thanks for joining us at TPC. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card! Wonderful image and I like the sparkle stars. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing coloring on the image, Jen! And I just love those star sequins -- they're the perfect frame for the image! Thanks so much for joining us in the STAMPlorations November Challenge!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!