Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, November 16, 2013

COME AND PLAY BINGO WITH US AT BUGABOO STAMPS!

As the weather outside is a bit chilly (in the Northern Hemisphere), we at Bugaboo decided to  play BINGO, inside at our craft tables ...

Here is your BINGO card:


Here is my card to inspire you :


(I have a full house)


The image featured on my card is called 

and I coloured her with Copics:


Click here to link to the Bugaboo Challenge where you will find how to enter, and what you could win!
Check out the DT's great projects using the items on the BINGO card there too!

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
Durban
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges




3 comments:

  1. Oh wow you've done such a beautiful job with your colors and design! Really love the flowers and good for you making up a full house! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and your coloring. Great overall card. Thanks for linking up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the image and wonderful colours.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!