Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, October 5, 2013

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY CHALLENGE AT LET'S SCRAP







HAPPY WORLD CARDMAKING DAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS!


We’re having a chalenge over at Let’s Scrap, and you can find out all the info here.



To inspire you, I have made this card with a Let’s Scrap sketch:



( translated from afrikaans the sentiment reads "With deepest sympathy)



To make up my card I used a sketch from Let's Scrap and the following from my hoarded stash (and oh boy!...... Do I have a lot!):

white CS card base
pink CS mat 
 white CS background
black CS diecuts
pink flowers
pink/white polka dot washi  tape
satin ribbon bows
The sentiment is computer generated in MS word




Will YOU make a card today?  Check out these fabulous sketches here, use one of them for your card and come and join us for the challenge – you have until the end of the month to join!



luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

Durban

SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:





SHOPPING OUR STASH,  #121, PINK – THE WASHI TAPE IS WELL OVER A YEAR OLD, THE FLOWERS ARE OVER SIX MONTHS OLD, THE PINK DP IS ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD, AND THE RIBBON IS SO OLD THAT I THINK IT BELONGED TO MRS Noah!






9 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for joining us at TIOT. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and simply. :) I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card!!! Love the die cuts behind the flowers!!!
    Thanks for joining our linking party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty!! Soft and lovely. Thanks for joining LUFP linking party.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs Noah, HAHAHAHA! I think I have some of her ribbon, too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Sister Act Card Challenge! Hugs, Bo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous card Jen. I love the way you have made two of each flower and bow. Really effective. Thanks for joining us again at the Ooh La La Challenge. Michelle x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, really beautiful. Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Flowers Challenge, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!