Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, October 4, 2013

FRIDAY'S ALCOHOL MARKER CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

For this week's challenge at The Outlawz, our first in October: our  theme is:


"Animals"



We are celebrating World Animal Day and would like to see projects featuring animals.  Please remember that your project must include coloring with alcohol markers (any brand).

I used a funfunfunfun Bugaboo Stamp image called Youer than you, and made this card for your inspiration:


I used Copic Markers to colour the image :


The ingredients for my card are:
white CS card base
red CS card mats
blue/white striped CS - this offcut is circa 2004!
glittered stick-on star
eyelets
baker's twine

This is such a great theme; who doesn't love creating a card with an animal on it - any animal!

Remember- you must use alcohol markers on your creation!

Click HERE to find out more info about the challenge!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban

10 comments:

  1. I really like what you've created here, with the stripes and the red, white and blue colors. Such a fun image and lovely sentiment, and I love how you arranged the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen this is just wonderful, such a great image and sentiment, takes me back to the days when my boys were small, and reading to them. Thank you for joining us at Creative moments
    Hugs Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is out of this world, you get such deep rich colours with your markers. Love it))

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous! Thanks for joining at Creative Craft Challenges: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant image and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, this is so darling, Jen! Wonderful image, coloring & sentiment! Fabulous color palette & that twine embellishment is way cool! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute sentiment and a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this card. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments this fortnight.
    Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this wonderful little card and it's sentiment! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE ! Good luck and please come and play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Dr. Seuss! You did a fab job with colors and papers. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!