Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, September 19, 2013

BUGABOO'S 'OLDIE BUT GOODIE' THURSDAY

I think I am turning into my mother!  Sometimes, when I was much younger, i used to switch over to 'autopilot' when my mum would rattle on and on about something that happened years ago in her past.  Oh my gosh - I am starting to do the same thing!  I catch myself when I realise that I am doing that, stop midsentence and give the story a quick ending!  Ya-no-woti-mean?  Is it a bad 'oldie' thing?  or is it an oldie but goodie thing

Anyhow, here's a definite 'Oldie but Goodie" - a Bugaboo image that was released in the store quite a while ago, called Make it Snappy - Mothers Day - Girl


I coloured the image using Copics and a white gel pen in one of my favourite summer colour palettes, pink and lime green

To make up my card I used a variety of scraps of DP, matted, on a pink CS base card.  I added some ribbon, a pink gem flower and a peel off sentiment.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to pull out some of those older images and color them up again. Great coloring and card.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors. Cute image. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is soooo beautiful Jen!!
    Love the colors, your coloring and the papers!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours. Thank you for entering your lovely card for Tammy Scraping Corner 80 'anything goes' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jen this is beautiful. Such a cute image.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card - such bright and cheery colours.
    Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!