Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, September 7, 2013

ANYTHING GOES AT BUGABOO'S CATCH THE BUG BLOG CHALLENGE

We have a favourite theme at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week:

ANYTHING GOES

The rules are simple: Create a project,  post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 9/14/13 at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs –Ten (10) (using a Bugaboo image only),  Seven (7), or four (4) using any image!  New projects only no backlinking please! 
 
Here is my DT sample for your inspiration:

I just love the Bugaboo ladybug images, and I used two on my card:

I coloured the images using Copics:




 


As an embellishment, I diecut a branch with some foliage from an old dictionary page, and made some quilled roses (to match the roses on the birdhouse):








The layout of my card is according to the sketch 5-14-13 at Let's Scrap, where it will be my Day 10 contribution for the September LOAD challenge.

Click here to link to the Catch the Bug blog.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA 

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. This is adorable sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bugaboo images!! Such a great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Crazy Challenge
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!