Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 13, 2013

THE OUTLAWZ COLOUR CHALLENGE : 13 AUGUST 2013

The Outlawz Colour Challenge palette this week reminds me of Christmas:


and this is how I was inspired:


The image featured on my card is called Christms Bear - candy cane from Bugaboo Stamps.  I printed the imaged onto cream cardstock, and coloured with Copics and a white gel pen.


The items on my card are from my stash:

cream CS base card
red CS card mat
green/cream polka dot DP
scalloped oval diecut with gem embellishment
scalloped border diecut with gem embellishment
organza/satin ribbon bow
peel off sentiment coloured red with alcohol ink

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:




8 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card, cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at SweetStamps.com!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Inspiratinal Challenges.
    Cindye(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the image and colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine Challenge
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brillant love it. thanks for joining us at JIC (Sian DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, love the image and great colors and design. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the brightness of it! Thank you for playing along at JIC this time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute card

    thank you so much for entering the challenge at

    artistic inspirations blog

    luv kerrie DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!