Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 17, 2013

LET'S PLAY BINGO WITH BUGABOO STAMPS

Today sees the first challenge since we at Bugaboo have had our little vacation, and we'e still in a playful mood, so we're playing BINGO!

August2013BingoCard

I have chosen theline : PEARL / FLOWER / CHARM and created this little card using the Bugaboo image Ava and Deacon - friends swing


I printed the image onto textured cardstock, and coloured with Copics and a white gel pen, according to the colour palette of the DP

The following are my ingredients of my card

white CS card base
green CS mat
salmon pink CS mat
yellow satin ribbon and bow
silver metal heart charm
flat back 10mm pearls
sewn on sequins and beads

Are you inspired to join our challenge yet?
There is a host of wonderful prizes to be won : 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image only), seven (7), or four (4) using any image!  

Click HERE to get all the details!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!
    Beautiful design:)
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen your card is so cute...love it. Thanks for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous colourful card, and the image is so cute. Thank you for joining in the Just for Fun Challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at card and Scrap.
    DT-Gitte.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jen: Your card “For a Child” in our Challenge #44 is so cute–love the image! Thank you for joining us.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Jen, this is so cute! Adorable image and colored beautifully. I love all of your creations! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image . Fab cute card . Thank you for joining in at Just for fun JFF DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely fun and bright card
    Thanks for joining us over at Just For Fun this month, good luck with the challenge.
    Hugs
    Marie (DT Member for JFF)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!