Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 27, 2013

BUGABOO STAMPS :: NEW RELEASE

It’s Tuesday so you know what that means  .....
Bugaboo Stamps has some new images that you are going to love!
 
This  GREAT image is called Bear Bee Hive!   
You can find all of this month’s new releases here!
 
Here is my card made with one of today's new releases:
 
The colouring is Copics, and  here is a better look at that cute mage: 
 
I used beads and jewellery making head pins to adorn the bear's head (instead of the digital antennae) and Stickles on the wings:
 
 
I created my own background in MS Word by drawing hexagonal shapes and arranging them in a honeycomb fashion.  They were then coloured with Copics.
 
The embellies on my card are satin ribbon, paper layered flower, and a dragonfly charm:
 
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!