Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, June 21, 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

Oh my gosh - just check out the BUGABOO STAMPS cute freebie for this week, and the card I have made with it:


I coloured the image using Copic markers and a white gel pen :


To make up my card I used the following from my stash:

white CS base card
green CS  mats
multicolour polka dot DP
sewn on flower gems, flower sequins and beads
green satin ribbon and bow
quote as the sentiment

Click here to see what my fellow Bugaboo DT mates have created with the image, and to the link to the download.

I would like to add my card to the followingchallenges:
 
POLLYCRAFT CHALLENGE, #1, ANYTHING GOES

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
    Danni-Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a bright and happy card thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright, fun card and a beautiful sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Pollycraft Challenge :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!