Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, June 22, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES : MISTERI - PROM DATE


It’s time for me to share some more new images at Digistamps 4 Joy and this week three new Misteri images have been released.  I love drawing the Misteri character, and this one I have to share with you is

MISTERI - PROM DATE

(She is also available as a pre-coloured image  in the colour palette shown on my card below)



I coloured the image using Copic markers, and a white gel pen.  Here is a better view :



I used the following supplies from my stash to make up my card:
white CS base card
purple CS card mat 
purple printed DP
scallop punched border with green and purple satin ribbon trim
layered fabric and paper flowers with lilac paper rose centres
bright green ribbon bows
flat back pearls

 luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

10 comments:

  1. What a sassy gal!!! Love it! I'm so glad you entered Sister Act Card Challenge Blog this week!
    XOXO
    Trisha-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this image! You did a fun job with the card! Thank you for playing along with My Heart Pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and image. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, one more great card for our challenge. Gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you again in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Inky Impressions

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aah i love the colours, fab card, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT and CRAFTY CATZ and TPC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have showcased the image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS! Your coloring is simply fantastic. Thank you for joining us for our Fun with Flowers challenge at Digi Haven. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun card! Amazing job, thank you for joining the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!