Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, June 1, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES : MISTERI - GRADUATE

It’s the weekend, and once again it’s time to share with you some digistamps (made from my drawings) that are now available in the Digistamps 4 Joy store.

As usual, there is a new Misteri – and this weekend she is graduating, so here then is 

Misteri – Graduate



I coloured the image using Copics and a white gel pen, and here is a closer look:




From my stash, I used the following to create my card:

white CS card base
red DP card mat
spotted DP
striped DP
3 different widths and colours of satin ribbon
metal 'torch' medal - yes it's a REAL one!
self adhesive pearl gems
peel off sentiment

Click HERE to see the other new images in the store.


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

4 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the medal, thank you for joining in at happy campers, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fabulous image and the medal is a fantastic touch, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image! Bonus points for using medal and metal in the same sentence. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, fab digi. Thank you for sharing your creation with us and for joining us at Creative Moments #18 lots of layers challenge. Karen P CM DT (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/ )

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!