Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 5, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: CHANNING'S CHOCOLATE

Yet another one of my drawings released today in the Digistamps 4 Joy store is Channing's Chocolate.

I chose to use this image on a Viewmaster technique card:


The image was coloured using Copics, and I added some white gel pen details, eg for the shirt pattern.  The choccie bar is coated in Glossy Accents.

Her is a better look at the image:
I don't have a tutorial to share as the base card was made at a workshop last week (thanks Jo!)

When you turn the white scalloped wheel at the bottom of the card - different images of little boats appear - how cute is that?



I would like to add my card to the following projects:

SHELLY’S IMAGES, SCHOOL’S OUT

 luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


6 comments:

  1. What a great card - perfect for a male .Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “something for the guys”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card you have made. Thank you for joining the out of summer challenge at Shelly,s Images. Hope to see you back soon.
    greetz
    Gerda

    Shelly's Images Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Jen - great lo and perfect papers for this cute image - thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rotating boats! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!