Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, April 17, 2013

HEART OF DIAMONDS

This is the sketch over at The Outlawz Sketch Challenge today:


and I decided to challenge myself to see how quickly I could make a card (without a coloured image).  So here then, is my 4 minute 49 second card:


I followed the sketch implicitly and here's a closer look:

I used the following from my stash:
black CS base card
white CS background
offcuts of white CS, scored
white CS die cut heart
white Cand Candi
silver gems

Next time i will try to get the time to under 4 minutes 30 seconds!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

3 comments:

  1. You're an amazing Lady.....now I understand why you are always so quick....no pondering around on what to do.
    Your card is special....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just new to your blog, found on link at Scottish crafter. love what I'm seeing. today's card is lovely, very simple but elegant.

    It was the title of your blog which drew me, the bellydancing particularily. got a friend who does it. Your constumes are out of this world, I love them.
    Looking forward to following your creations, cheers Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent, Jen! I always get so much inspiration from the cards you do.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!