Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A IS FOR ...... APPLE

Over at Creating the Crafty Life there is an alphabet tag challenge that has just started, and we have just started with the letter "A".

Here is my tag :


My tag features the Bugaboo digital image from the set called Mini Set - Cute Fruit Blocks  that I have coloured using Copics :


I have added the letter "a" in lower case.  It is a peel off one that is made for being coloured, and I coloured it using Copics before adding a generous coat of Glossy Accents:


The only other embellishment is a black acrylic block.

My intention is to create the whole alphabet and to add them all to the ring (perhaps I will need a larger ring soon).

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!