Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, March 3, 2013

SATURDAY'S CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

This is the picture to use as inspiration for an entry into the Paper a la Mode Challenge at The Outlawz, and from it I took the layers of patterns on the cups, the colour blue, but changed the white to antique white and cream. 

Eucalypt Homewares handcrafted ceramic works



This is the card I made :




I wanted the project to look a little vintage, so I spritzed the papers using an eggshell shimmer mist.

Here's what I did :


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

CRAFTY BOOTS CHALLENGE, OLD, NEW, BORROWED, BLUE (I tired to make it old, I have new organza ribbon, and the colour blue is on my card)

8 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty and full of detail. A wonderful blend of colours. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love. Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just entered this card for you too. Again, I apologize for the linky not working yesterday.

    What a beautiful vintage feel your card has, so very pretty! The colors are perfectly put together. Thanks again for playing along with us at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love the colours. Thanks for playing with us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love all of the details. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your vintage card, it's beautiful !
    Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! So glad you joined us at Whoopsi Daisy's '2 Patterned Papers' challenge this week!
    I have blog candy!! check it out at www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your color combo is very pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenges. Please join us again next week. Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, love the colour scheme, thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!