Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, February 16, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: DYLAN'S MISSING TOOTH


It’s time to share some Digistamps 4 Joy new releases with you, and this one is called DYLAN'S MISSING TOOTH, another of my drawings available as a digistamp.

Here is my card with the image:


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and here is a closer look at the image:


The little poem is similar to one that I remember from my schooldays (I think it's one that I had to present at an eisteddfod while I was still at primary school).  

To make up my card I used the following from my stash

white CS base card
turquoise card mat
DP with stars print, edges distressed
SMILE tickets
button threaded with an offcut of twine
three minature South African bank notes (older type) that used to hang off a keyring



Click here to link to the new images in the store, and here to the Digistamps 4 Joy blog where you can see some fun creations by the Digistamps 4 Joy Design team.

luv‘n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, how funny, Jen! Love that sentiment with your image. Great design, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute jen, loved it on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny! Love the gap in the teeth lol!Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Challenge "One for the Men", Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Jen. The image is just adorable and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this was a fun design and love the details with the twine, buttons and tag too. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!